[Hidden-tech] Re: Health Insurance

Jeanne Yocum Jeanne at yourghostwriter.com
Sat Jun 13 12:27:07 EDT 2009

Hi, all,

You can buy insurance directly from all the companies that do business in MA
through the Commonwealth Connector:
http://insurance.mahealthconnector.org/getstarted?site=GPPC&camp=Brand&AdGr=
Brand&lp=buynow&concept=&keyword=health%20connector

I purchased insurance through groups for years but learned earlier this year
that it is cheaper to buy direct via the Connector. With groups like the
Chamber and others you end up paying an administrative fee to a third party
provider.  For me as a single person, this was $8/month. I imagine it would
be more for a family.

I switched from Health New England to Fallon this spring and got a slightly
less expensive plan (saving me about $15/month) and significantly better
coverage.

Best,

Jeanne Yocum  | Principal
Tuscarora Communications, Ltd.