[Hidden-tech] Looking for IT Recruiters

Jackie Fallon jfallon at fitsolutions.us
Fri Jun 12 07:37:25 EDT 2009

Jason, I would be happy to talk with your friend.  I have been an IT
recruiter in Western Mass. for well over 10 years and many of the folks on
the Hidden-Tech discussion list can attest to my abilities.  He can also
check out my website and LinkedIn account listed below.  I do have a PM
position open that I'd love to discuss with him.

Jackie Fallon
FIT Solutions, LLC
"Providing IT Resources that FIT Your Business"
413-733-6466
413-363-0204 (fax)
www.fitsolutions.us
jfallon at fitsolutions.us