[Hidden-tech] Linux Guru Needed

Joel Mollison support at jm-cs.com
Mon Jun 8 17:41:22 EDT 2009

Hello fellow techies,

I recently gained a new business client who recently let go of their IT
person. Currently, we don't have admin access to the Linux (centos) file
server.  There has been a recent issue with the client machines not
accessing the user shares and DNS/Network issues with said server.  I am
currently seeking someone to help me track down these issues with the
server as a sub-contractor (who will work with me and show me how to
resolve the issues).  I am also interested in a few hours of crash
courses in Linux administration.

Thank you all in advance,

Joel Mollison
Owner
Joel Mollison Computer Services
15 College Highway (Red Rock Shops)
Southampton, MA 01073
(413) 527-8090
Mobile: (413) 695-6007
Support at jm-cs.com
www.jm-cs.com <http://www.jm-cs.com/>
Office Hours: Monday - Friday 10am - 6pm