[Hidden-tech] URGENTLY SEEKING MARKETING/PR/PHOTO INTERNS

Amy Zuckerman az at a-zinternational.com
Mon Jul 27 12:11:54 EDT 2009

Hi all,

I know it's the summer doldrums, but I'm hoping you know high school
students on up to retirees that want some work ranging from photo editing
for my 2030book.com website to market/PR outreach.

I don't pay for the first three hours of training, but then offer $10 -
$20/hour based on experience. This is far better than minimum wage, as you
all know, and pretty good for project work with hugely flexible timing.

I love working with all people of all ages as long as they are used to
working with email, the Web and don't mind making calls. This is NOT cold
calling; just some outreach to book appointments, do some alerts about the
book, research, etc . .. I NEVER put anyone on cold calling without training
and providing them a script if they are inexperienced. In fact, I'd rather
not work with people who don't like cold calling as it's too laborious to
train them if they are very anxious. I leave that to Sheldon Snodgrass and
others.

Those interested should visit 2030book.com to see the website in development
thanks to Peter Hutchins and others.

Hope you are having a great summer. Dates for our HT Support meetings coming
up.

best,

Amy Zuckerman
HT Founder and principal of A - Z International Associates, Amherst