[Hidden-tech] trademark help needed

Marcia Yudkin yudkinyudkin at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 23 11:27:09 EDT 2009

> we have a great new albeit small product and want to
> protect it.
> Think we trademark help.
> Who can help us wade through this process?
> Do we need a lawyer?
> Thanks all.

Yes, you need a lawyer so that you do it correctly.  There are some wrinkles in classifying products for trademark purposes that you wouldn't understand without legal training.  I registered a trademark last year or the year before and used Jean Sifleet, an experienced Intellectual Property attorney in Clinton, Mass.  Her web site is www.smartfast.com and she is very pleasant and unintimidating to deal with!

Marcia Yudkin
Goshen