[Hidden-tech] Web Hosting

William Porter IV wporter4 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 15:59:52 EDT 2009

Hello
A company that I provide technology advice for is planning to "break away"
from their original web design and hosting company.  The website design is
static and they are looking to break away from the hosting company since
they don't provide sufficient OS and FTP level access for the current needs.
 I am looking for a vendor that will offer services similar to rackspace.comor
godaddy.com.  The website is ASP.NET with PHP and MS SQL.  The current list
of services includes database replication and mirroring, daily backups,
virus protection, and security/scripting updates.

Please let me know if anyone can suggest a Connecticut River Valley based
hosting company or other US based company.

Thanks

Will