[Hidden-tech] Office Space needed

Jonathon Podolsky producer at wholehealthexpo.com
Tue Jul 21 00:09:48 EDT 2009

You could determine price on combination of several factors, such as:

   - The specific space each person rents
   - Length of *rental*; those paying for a whole month would pay less
   averaged out on a per day basis, than someone renting for one day.
   - Length of *lease commitment* The price would go down based on the
   length of the lease (someone renting month-to-month would pay more per
   month, than someone locked into a 1-year or longer lease).

You could charge a co-op fee for people to be eligible for monthly, or
longer, rental.

Goal should be to have enough for the rent based on the total revenue from
co-op members.

Shorter term rentals would be divided according to a formula, to co-op
members.  In exchange, co-op members assume the risk involved, such as
having un-rented space for a period of time.  Co-op members also would have
to do the work of taking care of common spaces, finding people for short
term rentals, etc.

All the best,

Jonathon Podolsky
Producer at WholeHealthExpo.com
Voice: 413.584.0010
post events, help wanted, and general comments in our forums:
www.WholeHealthExpo.com/forum