[Hidden-tech] PHP code help...

David F. Farkas david at farkas.com
Mon Jul 6 11:43:32 EDT 2009

Hi folks...

I'm not much of  an HTML coder and know nothing about PHP. I'm setting up
WordPress blogs and the Themes are all PHP files. Not a problem unless I
want to make a change.

I would like to add a header image. I have found the place in the code where
it should go, but putting HTML at that spot doesn't work. Either the code
displays or the image attempts to load but does not (white box for a second
or two, then display goes back to 'normal.'

Would anyone be gracious enough to give me the line of code I need to put
there to have an image display.

I realize I may be asking the wrong question, or this may be impossible or
unlikely, but figured I'd ask in case is IS easy to do.

Thanx so much
David

 Love is the Renewable Resource

     DAVID FRANKLIN FARKAS