[Hidden-tech] Technology for interviewing

Izzy Gesell, CSP izzy at izzyg.com
Thu Jul 2 17:47:40 EDT 2009

Hi Folks,

I have a book project that requires me to interview people over the phone,
face to face and via skype.

Is there a   pocket digital recorder  you recommend?

How can I capture landline or cellphone interviews?

Is voice recognition software worth the investment of time and money?

As always, thank you and have a great weekend,

Izzy

Izzy Gesell, CSP(Certified Speaking Professional)

          Author, Keynoter, Facilitator,

Co-Author "Cancer and the Healing Power of Play"

      E-Book AND paperback available NOW

      www.cancerandthehealingpowerofplay.com

Teaching people how to change negative self-talk into positive in order to
become more confident, spontaneous and effective.

 413-586-2634   www.izzyg.com     izzy at izzyg.com