[Hidden-tech] Traditional phone service, cable, VOIP

ussailis at shaysnet.com ussailis at shaysnet.com
Mon Jan 19 14:44:22 EST 2009

>From the business standpoint I usually find that calls from companies using
phone services that are not "as clear as a bell" are often trouble. That is
no pays, slow pays, want something for nothing, etc.

I believe good, clear phone service is a mark of a good business. For the
few cents, I use Verizon POTS. Works very well.

Cell phone. Living in Leeds you might look at one of the two companies that
has its antennas on the chimney at 221 Pine St in Florence. You can't beat
short range for quality service. I believe Verizon is one of them, but I
could be wrong.

Jim Ussailis