[Hidden-tech] Microphone 'Flag'

DAVID F. FARKAS david at farkas.com
Tue Jan 13 18:07:16 EST 2009

Another odd question... I'm good for them, eh?

I want to find a 'Microphone Flag.' That's the gizmo on TV
microphones that has the station logo on it. It's usually four sided
with the logo on each side.

I found them online, but they're pricey, of course. If I could find a
used one I would just put new logos on it. Just need one.
Thanx
David

----------
  LOVE is the Renewable Resource
DAVID  FRANKLIN  FARKAS
www.HouseHealing.com
www.YourChocolateHeaven.com

  How can they say my life is not a success?  Have
  I not, for more than sixty years, got  enough to eat
  and escaped being eaten?          ~ Logan P. Smith

   No trees were destroyed by sending this message. However, a
   significant number of electrons were sorely inconvenienced