[Hidden-tech] Looking for a contract ColdFusion developer

Dan Fried dan at creativeconstructs.com
Fri Jan 2 13:22:13 EST 2009

I have a client who is looking for (another) experienced ColdFusion
developer.

Please let me know if you are interested or know someone who might be.

Location: Hartford, CT area
Type: Contract
Term: 6 months
Rate: DOE

Specific tasks include:
Coding, writing technical documentation, debugging code and unit testing
their work.
Creation of enterprise level applications using the latest and previous
releases of Cold Fusion.
Maintenance and support of existing enterprise software applications
developed in ColdFusion

We are looking for a two highly motivated individuals with the following
Required Skills:
Bachelor degree in computer science or equivalent working experience with
three to five years of
programming and analysis experience developing applications using
ColdFusion.
Has participated in several major system installation.
Requires strong communication skills, both verbal and written,
organizational
skills.
The ability to function with little guidance and or as part of a development

team
Development using Adobe ColdFusion MX 7 or 8
Ability to understand how written requirements translate into a technical
solution.
Experience coding from functional specifications.
Proven problem solving ability.