[Hidden-tech] 401(k) Plan Administration for Small Business

Sheldon Snodgrass sheldon at steadysales.com
Fri Feb 27 10:30:43 EST 2009

Hi Mike,

Absolutely.  Call Charlie Epstein of Epstein Financial Services
(http://www.epsteinfinancial.com/) at 1-877-932-6236.  This is what he does
for a living.

Not only is Charlie the creator of the 401k Coach program
(www.the401kcoach.com ), he also helped start the UMass Family business
center (to help small business owners),  and he created a TPA (third party
administrator) firm called the Benefits Consulting Group,
http://www.benefitsgrp.com/  designed to not only accomplish precisely what
you describe, but also increase the value of your plan.

Beware the generalist financial advisor who claims expertise the qualified
plan space, (e.g. 401k).  There are a lot of landmines in them thar hills.

Good Luck,

J. Sheldon Snodgrass, MBA

Less Worry. More Sales. More Money

www.steadysales.com