[Hidden-tech] Fwd: AZ seeking publicist and PR assist

Amy Zuckerman amy at braintrusteditorial.com
Thu Feb 26 10:49:09 EST 2009

Dear HT members,

Sorry to miss you tonight, but I have to be with my daughter in Amherst.
Can't wait for the next round.

Besides my request for PR help to boost my new kid's book -- 2030 -- I am
seeking someone in the region who is a seasoned publicist/manager. I need
someone to coordinate my far-flung PR team and assist with interview
requests and bookings.

I can offer a traditional manager percentage.

And don't forget to mark you calendar for the morning of March 28, Amherst
Books, Main Street, Amherst. I want to celebrate a Hidden-Tech book with all
of you. It's free and there will be refreshments.

Plus, our next Valleywood II is Tuesday, May 12 from 5 to 8 p.m. at Amherst
Cinema. It's all about breaking into the kid's market on the print and
digital side.

best,

Amy Zuckerman
HT Founder