[Hidden-tech] Friend in need of computer

Dan Green daniel.green at charter.net
Wed Feb 25 17:10:25 EST 2009

Hey There,

I have a friend badly in need of a computer (desktop PC)

I have a good monitor I can give him.

He doesn't have a lot of money, maybe $300. I've seen some stuff new for
this price. My only concern is everything has Vista installed (XP downgrade
costs more!)

Besides not trusting Vista I am likely going to be combination training and
tech support person and have so far avoided Vista.

I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions or an extra machine they might
want to sell.

FYI-my friend is also an excellent home improvement guy f anyone wants to
suggest a barter offer.

Dan Green

President

The Green Internet Group

Office: 413.253.3400 | Cell: 413.658.8470

 <http://www.TheGreenInternetGroup.com> www.TheGreenInternetGroup.com