[Hidden-tech] Seeking PR Help for a Hidden-Tech Book AND Offering PR in Turn

Amy Zuckerman az at a-zinternational.com
Wed Feb 25 11:56:07 EST 2009

Hi all,

I'm working on turning my new book -- "2030: A Day in the Life of Tomorrow's
Kids" -- into an educational version of the Ninja Turtles empire. Hey, no
one ever accused me of thinking small, right? And it's worth a shot.

For those who are new to the list, this book has been in production since
2001. Yes, they move slowly in kid's book land. A number of you have helped
me out over the years with tips and advice. Alas, the acknowledgment page
was set in stone years ago so there is no credit to you, but I can remedy
that with local and regional PR.

PR OPPORTUNITY:

If you did assist me with 2030, please write to me at
az at a-zinternational.com directly. Remind me of the TOPIC you covered and I
will add you and your business to a press release that will be fashioned
soon. Please provide your name, company name, snail mail address and all
contact info.

My aim is to publicize you regionally, but we are doing major national (and
global down the line) outreach. You may find yourself out there in a big way
if I have my say (not rhyme intended).

PR WORK:

I'm offering compensation in various forms to be negotiated to any one who
can assist with PR in the following ways:

- Reaching national/regional environmental organizations

- Have contacts with environmental writers, editors, bloggers, TV/radio

- Same for tech organizations and media

- Have access to media outlets in specific cities or regions - says Miami,
Fla.

EVENTS COMING UP:

And please join me in celebration as this is truly a joyous book. It depicts
the green, happy future we all wished we could have RIGHT NOW. See
www.2030book.com for the super cover from John Manders.

Hoping you can make one or all of these, great some refreshments, and take a
bow with me.

best,

Amy Zuckerman

*ANNOUNCING . . .2030: A Day in the Life of Tomorrow’s Kids* by Amy
Zuckerman and Jim Daly. Illustrations by John Manders. (Dutton/Penguin Young
Readers)

UPCOMING EVENTS

BOOK PARTY *Saturday, March 28*

*10 a.m.*

*Amherst Books*

*Main Street (across from town hall)*

* *

* *

VALLEYWOOD II: A Celebration of the Digital Arts in the Pioneer Valley
presents . . . Kid’s Stuff for the Kid’s Market

Featuring top children’s authors, illustrators and animation studios for
business networking and on-screen showcase

Tuesday, May 12

5 – 8 p.m.
Amherst Cinema Center for the Arts

*28 Amity St.*