[Hidden-tech] Re: Contact at the Gazette

Aurangzeb M. Agha ama-list at mltp.com
Tue Feb 24 13:42:56 EST 2009

Hi Rikk --

Here's something from a reporter I know at the Gazette:

I would write to Laurie Loisel, a city editor, at lloisel at gazettenet.com
and let her know about what it is. If the event is April 25, I wouldn't
send anything along until April 1 at least. We'll typically write
something in advance about a fundraiser, but not cover it as a news
story.

And, cc our listings person Dan DeNicola at ddenicola at gazettenet.com who
would get the April 25 event in the listings of events in Hampshire Life
prior to the April 25 event.

Rgs,

Aurangzeb

     ** Be sure to fill out the survey/skills inventory in the member's
area.
     ** If you did, we all thank you.

I'm working with Valley Free Radio WXOJ-LP 103.3 FM with it's fundraiser
at the WWII Club on April 25. I'm looking for a contact name at the
Gazette who could cover such an event.

Thanks,

Rikk
--