[Hidden-tech] The Bait Piece Strategy Works - Case Study

Shel Horowitz shel at frugalfun.com
Mon Feb 23 18:01:17 EST 2009

Congrats, Marcia. Always nice to hear a success story.

On Thu, Feb 12, 2009 at 9:54 AM, Marcia Yudkin <yudkinyudkin at yahoo.com>wrote:

> In addition, I printed up a dozen nice 12-page 11 x 17 booklets of this
> report and sent it to editors of business magazines. I've just received word
> that Bottom Line/Personal is going to be running a blurb about my report in
> an upcoming issue and inviting their readers to download a copy.

Shel Horowitz - copywriter, marketing consultant, author, speaker
Affordable, ethical, effective marketing materials and strategies
"I show the world the *value* in your *values*."

Sign the Business Ethics Pledge - Help Change the World
<http://www.business-ethics-pledge.org>

http://www.principledprofit.com / http://www.frugalmarketing.com
mailto:shel at principledprofit.com * 413-586-2388/800-683-WORD
Award-winning author: Principled Profit: Marketing That Puts People First
Blog on Corporate/Government/Marketing Ethics:
http://www.principledprofit.com/good-business-blog/