[Hidden-tech] Mind Mapping Software

Rich rich at on-the-net.com
Fri Feb 20 10:56:31 EST 2009

In following up on your comment, I found:
http://www.infovis.info/index.php?cmd=search&words=graph&mode=normal
It does list a Natto view tool, the site itself lists dozens of tools to
provide different view and approaches

Tnx
Rich

--
Rich Roth
CEO On-the-net

Bringing you complex online systems since the net was young
http://www.tnrglobal.com - http://www.on-the-net.com/rr/