[Hidden-tech] Australian bushfire assistance

Greg Caulton greg at stayintouch.org
Wed Feb 11 13:31:25 EST 2009

G'day All!

A couple of people have asked me where they could send help for the
bushfire victims in Australia. I found an Melbourne tech publishing
site that has a special promo -- 5 pdf books for US$29.95 -- that
gives 100% of the proceeds to the Australian Red Cross. Consider --

http://www.sitepoint.com/blogs/2009/02/10/our-best-book-deal-ever-5-books-for-the-price-of-1/

The promo ends tomorrow (sorry I didn't think to tell HT until now).
The eBooks are on CSS, JavaScript, AJAX and some more generic subjects
(I bought the 600-page book on Project Management, among others).

Anyhow, fyi :-)

Regards,

Greg
Greg Caulton