[Hidden-tech] INTRO: Caleb Clark

Caleb Clark calebjc at well.com
Fri Feb 6 09:35:06 EST 2009

Hi. I've just subscribed and wanted to say hello. I've heard great things
about this list and been to a few related Meetups.

I'm an old Web head from about 1994 in the Bay Area the San Diego, Santa Fe,
NYC, New England. Mostly front end stuff, educational technology, mgt,
social networking, journalism, video for schools. Currently I work at
Marlboro College Graduate School up in Brattleboro in the Teaching with
Technology masters program. I love higher ed. and teaching.  I'm the program
director and an instructor. It's part time, but might be edging up to full
time for a push on enrollment.

~ Caleb J. Clark
~ Portfolio: http://www.calebjohnclark.com
~ "The problem with communication is the assumption it has been
accomplished." - G. B. Shaw.