[Hidden-tech] Motion-detectors, camera suggestions, safety

Chris Hoogendyk hoogendyk at bio.umass.edu
Wed Dec 30 11:20:24 EST 2009

Perhaps also of interest -- http://www.bensoftware.com/ss/

I've played with that a bit, and it worked quite nicely. I could access
the built in camera on a computer in a server room across campus. It has
software capabilities for motion detection and can initiate capture to a
remote server based on motion. Somewhere on their site I recall seeing
some references for digital security cameras that could tie into the
computer and thus be used by this software.

Chris Hoogendyk

-
   O__  ---- Systems Administrator
 (*) \(*) -- 140 Morrill Science Center