[Hidden-tech] office share Northampton

Val Nelson val at valnelson.com
Mon Dec 21 17:32:15 EST 2009

Hi everyone,

I have a great furnished office in the Fitzwilly's building in downtown
Northampton. My officemate doesn't need it much anymore so we're looking for
the right person to rent for 1 day, 2 days, or 2.5 days each month, on a
month-to-month basis. Wifi included.

Perfect space for a coach, therapist, or someone who just needs a quiet work
space away from home. Includes desk, chair, couch, printer/copier, frig,
microwave.

Please contact me off list for more info, cost, and photos.

Thanks,

Val Nelson

*Val Nelson*
*
*Coach/Consultant for Introverted Entrepreneurs and Individuals*

* 413.320.2182
Northampton, MA

Website & Blog: www.valnelson.com
Twitter: www.twitter.com/valnelson