[Hidden-tech] Post Powerpoint

Tish Grier tishgrier at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 17 14:16:23 EST 2009

Presentation Zen (the book) has some great suggestions on how to help organize a presentation--like writing it out before developing it in PPT.  That's been super-helpful to me.

IMO, it's not necessarily the presentation itself--PowerPoint or not--that's the problem inasumchas it is both boring material and a boring presenter.  Even if you have boring material, if you have a presenter who loves to "work a crowd" (so to say) even the most boring info can be great fun.

Tish G.

 Social Media Strategist and Blogger
blog:  http://spap-oop.blogspot.com
LinkedIn:  http://www.linkedin.com/in/tishgrier