[Hidden-tech] Twitter-software question

Jeff Rutherford jeff at jeffrutherford.com
Thu Dec 17 13:06:12 EST 2009

I work with a book publisher on certain book marketing/PR projects. We're considering taking a chapter of a new book and chopping it up and tweeting the entire chapter - piece by piece.

However, I don't really want to manually have to go through a 8-10 page document and cut it up 140 characters at a time.

Do you know of any software that I could cut and paste the text and have it automatically divide it up into 140 character chunks? Is there some hidden feature within Microsoft Word that would do something like that?

Jeff

Jeff Rutherford
jeff at jeffrutherford.com
413 475-0087 - phone