[Hidden-tech] Business stimulus for HT members ?

Rich rich at tnrglobal.com
Mon Dec 14 17:59:29 EST 2009

This is part of the "big is easy" attitude - it's not 'worth' a bank's
time to do a loan that small,
SBA charges more for loans under $7K (I think that's the number) because
"they are riskier"

The interesting part is so called micro loans are far less risky, based
on statistics collected world wide.

This is exactly the feed back we need to collect if we are going to be
listened to,
all the stats say our sized businesses create more jobs -- yet I've seen
no level of gov't
put their money (make that our money) where the real jobs are

Rich

--
Rich Roth
CEO TnR Global