[Hidden-tech] PR OPP - Topic is protecting your cell phone data

Amy Zuckerman az at a-zinternational.com
Fri Dec 11 10:03:46 EST 2009

Hi Folks,

This is for a new mag on hydroponics just in launch called Rosebud a la
Citizen Kane.

I need information on how to protect cell phone data stored in the memory.
This is for consumers like us who may lose a phone and want to protect the
content. Even simple phones can store valuable contact information. Smart
phones may have email trails that contain very valuable content, and/or
discussions that can be incriminating - think the climate change emails from
scientists taken out of context and then broadcast to the world.

I understand from my editor Jim Daly (and co-author of "2030: A Day in the
Life of Tomorrow's Kids") that there are apps out there that can be
downloaded to protect data. What are they?

Are their firewalls that will bar entry to your data?

NO NEED to provide info on protecting data that is being transmitted. I have
that amply covered.

Please ship info and thoughts ASAP! I'm on a tight deadline. Feel free to
share with the list.

Happy holidays!

Amy Zuckerman
Hidden Tech Founder