[Hidden-tech] Converting from PC to iMac

Shawn Fumo programming at shawnfumo.com
Wed Dec 9 19:51:37 EST 2009

Naaz,

Another thing to consider would be running Parallels or Fusion on the
iMac. That will let you run a copy of Windows on the iMac and even
integrate the apps' windows into the OSX environment.

To see how it works, go here and click on the 5 minute video (the 3min
one is too low on details):
http://www.parallels.com/products/desktop/demotutorial/

Shawn