[Hidden-tech] PC technician recommendations?

Hope Nilsson hnilsson at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 01:21:52 EST 2009

Hi HT folks,

I've got a laptop that needs some attention. It's been slow for ages but now it's clearly got some nasty malware on it and is refusing to boot up. It's not my primary machine, or I'd have put more effort into fixing it. Can anyone recommend a good PC technician in the North Adams area (or within an hour or so's drive)? I'd like someone to clean the machine out, make sure nothing nasty is lurking around, and get it back to a reasonable state of functioning.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions!

Hope