[Hidden-tech] Hidden-Tech Holiday Social, Thursday, December 10

Sheldon Snodgrass sheldon at steadysales.com
Wed Dec 2 14:02:14 EST 2009

Ho Ho Ho Hidden Techies,

Although it's getting colder and darker outside, I still enjoy this time of
year because there is so much celebration in the air, and lo, here's another
chance to taste it - compliments of Hidden Tech.

"Humbug", you say?

Well I say it's a rare pleasure to meet, face to face, the good folks who
regularly fill my in-box with thoughtful, prompt, expert, witty, and
generous replies to the multitudinous queries (ok, sometime trivial), that
are posted on our discussion list.

It will also be fun to sip a cocktail on a weeknight.

It will also be fun to reconnect with Valley friends I haven't seen in ages.

It will also be fun be win a raffle prize.  (I plan to donate something
valuable.  Maybe you'll win it.)

So why not join me, my fellow Board Members, and a host of HT regulars at
our Holiday party so you too can eat, drink, and be merry.

Merry Chrischanukwanza,

J. Sheldon Snodgrass, MBA
Less Worry. More Sales. More Money
www.steadysales.com