[Hidden-tech] small web job, yesterday ;)

Matt Lampiasi mattl at florenceit.net
Mon Aug 24 16:53:40 EDT 2009

posting for an associate:

I am looking for someone to do a small html coding job in Dreamweaver
with a 1-week turnaround.  I have the design already.  I need someone to
make 3 different template pages.  The navigation menu bar that will be
on all pages must be able to pop-out submenus on each item.  I believe
this is called a spry asset in Dreamweaver.  We are a small non-profit
with a budget for this of a few hundred dollars.

I can provide PDF's of approximate design to look at. Please email or
call me at:

Sara MacKay
Technology Coordinator
The Literacy Project
15 Bank Row, Suite C
Greenfield, MA 01301
(P) 413-774-3934  ext.13
(C) 413-512-0826

Thank you,
Matt Lampiasi
Florence I.T. - A Community IT shop.
413-303-9167 or @ florenceit.net <http://florenceit.net>
Join me on twitter <http://twitter.com/florenceit>.

Getting our resourceful monthly newsletter
<http://florenceit.net/sign-up-for-our-newsletter-for-free-it-tips-news-specials-and-offers>?