[Hidden-tech] cell phone repeater/amplifier needed

ussailis at shaysnet.com ussailis at shaysnet.com
Fri Aug 21 12:01:08 EDT 2009

Having your outdoor antenna above a metal roof leads to another thing. All
gain antennas radiate in what we call a beam. Any antenna at a reasonable
height forms a beam that is slightly aimed upward. This is not good. A
sloping metal roof under the antenna will tend to lower this beam more
toward the horizon. "Tend" is the operative word here. The help is not
perfect.

$1 to 2K / install...I am in the wrong business!!!

Jim Ussailis