[Hidden-tech] Request for Service

Tom Gajda Tom at EngineeringWriter.com
Wed Aug 19 13:31:47 EDT 2009

Hi,

This is a request for services for a tape-to-DVD conversion.

I have one VHS video cassette and two VHS-C video cassettes with family
video clips on them.

I want to have them transferred to DVD for playback on both computer and
discrete DVD player equipment.

If you can provide this service at a professional level, please contact me
to discuss the project and pricing. (Recommendations based on your
experience of good service providers are also welcome.)

I will be unavailable from now until about 4:45 p.m.

Thanks.

Regards,

Tom Gajda

Tom Gajda