[Hidden-tech] cell phone repeater/amplifier needed

Tom Gajda Tom at EngineeringWriter.com
Wed Aug 19 13:15:39 EDT 2009

Hi Lynn,

Verizon makes a $250 device that plugs into your internet modem.  You must
start or receive a cell call within fifteen of the device-modem. The device
uses your internet cable to establish a hard-wired cell phone connection to
the local cell tower.

Once the call is underway, reception is perfect and you are free to roam
hundreds of yards away from the Verizon device. In other words, reception
should be perfect anywhere in your home, yard, or neighborhood.

All of that is according to the Verizon sales representative.

I have not tried the device yet, but am considering it as my cell phone
reception is also iffy in my home office.

Regards,

Tom

Tom Gajda
Engineering Writer