[Hidden-tech] Constant Contact, iContact et al

Shel Horowitz shel at frugalfun.com
Thu Aug 13 13:02:22 EDT 2009

>Dear HT,
>
>We're evaluating email marketing providers and would appreciate
>hearing the wisdom from the HT community on this service.
>
>Gracias!
>
>Andrew

I've been pleased with GetResponse.com (disclosure: theyused to be a
client)--have stayed with them several years now, after switching
several times previously.

Shel Horowitz - 413-586-2388/ shel at frugalfun.com
-->Join the Business Ethics Pledge - Ten Years to Change the World,
One Signature at a Time  (please tell your friends)
<http://www.business-ethics-pledge.org>
Marketing consulting * copywriting * publishing assistance * speaking
How to market ethically/effectively: http://www.frugalmarketing.com
Ethics Blog:  http://www.principledprofit.com/good-business-blog/
Books: http://www.frugalmarketing.com/shop.html