[Hidden-tech] Trouble compressing a PDF using WinRAR

Merlin Calo mj_calo at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 12 09:53:07 EDT 2009

Hell all:

I am having some trouble compressing a PDF file using WinRAR..

For some reason I can not compress the file, I have gone over a few tutorials and I know that I am taking the right steps. It is a pdf file I created in Adobe Illustrator CS4 I have no idea why the file size remains the same..

Any help on this topic or if you can point me in the right direction to look for answer would be appreciated!

Merlin Calo
http://www.coroflot.com/M3D
http://www.linkedin.com/in/merlincalo
http://twitter.com/MerlinCalo