[Hidden-tech] beg, borrow, or buy a printer

Robin MacRostie rmacr at choreographicdesign.com
Tue Aug 4 05:58:28 EDT 2009

  As I posted before, my Designjet 10PS quit.  Thank you to the person
who suggested the Typewriter Shop.   Mr. Green will get it as soon as
we catch up with each other.

   I'm waiting with baited breath until the new HP officejet 7000
comes out in about a month.  It will do the job at about $1000 less
then the designjet.  Check it out, but don't take MINE.

  To get me through the month, I need any kind of printer that I can
get Mac drivers for. Anyone interested in selling/recycling?

thanks
Robin
=
Robin MacRostie