[Hidden-tech] TomTom One car GPS Question

Afranio Torres webal at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 15 22:19:24 EDT 2009

Hi HT !!!

Recently, my TomTom One car GPS is not working properly. I called the suppport center and they sent me an email with a link for me to download. The problem is I don't have the correct wire to download it. It's similar to a digital camera to USB type. My current camera almost fitted, it was reallt close. Does anyone have a similiar system or a solution for me to get the lastest download to the GPS system.

Thanks in advance,

Afranio Torres