[Hidden-tech] on-camera talent search

Tom / Reelife Productions tomadams at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 11:39:14 EDT 2008

Hello fellow hidden-people,
I'm looking for a current, local, searchable online talent-pool where I
could find 19-25 year old on-camera actors. Or of course, if any of you
might have some leads, I'd love to hear from you.

I have a scripted promotional video shoot on 10/18 that calls for:
FOUR 19-28yr.old male and/or female actors WITH AT LEAST 5 YEARS
EXPERIENCE that
are:
'happenin', casual, intelligent, clean, witty, 'real', fun, polite and
informative.
(jeeze, looks like a tough bill to fill, huh?)

I'll need online access to resumes/headshots and/or previous work
clips. This is a PAID shoot and it will be approx. 6hrs long. Thanks for any
help you might be able to lend...

Regards,
Tom Adams
Director/Owner Reelife Documentary Productions
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
using today's technology to enlighten, entertain & educate (since 1998)
"cool digital audio/video stuff...not boring or dumb"
413.575.9707, Williamsburg, MA, USA
www.reelifeproductions.com
web.mac.com/reelifeproductions
www.youtube.com/reelife
www.folktographybytom.com

RECIPIENT OF 2008 TELLY AWARD: "Establishing a Local Historic District"
video