[Hidden-tech] ACT! vs. SalesForce

Rich rich at on-the-net.com
Mon Sep 22 11:04:00 EDT 2008

Since no one has mentioned it - I suggest you check out sugarcrm - it
has a free
and supported version and can be even run on your own hosting.

Check at sugarcrm.com

It has a lot of  easy customization features, plus addons and advanced
customization options.
It's php/mysql for those techies.

Rich

--
Rich Roth
CEO On-the-net

Bringing you complex online systems since the net was young
http://www.tnrglobal.com - http://www.on-the-net.com/rr/