[Hidden-tech] ACT! vs. SalesForce

DAVID F. FARKAS david at farkas.com
Mon Sep 22 00:34:34 EDT 2008

Hi folks...

I'm wondering if any of you can either compare or share your strong
preferences for one of these two CRM solutions: ACT! software or
SalesForce.com online (the free minimalist solution.)

If you have experience with SalesForce, have you tried the
integration with GoogleApps?

Anything you can give me will be helpful. Thanx!
Blissings,
Da/\id

----------
  LOVE is the Renewable Resource
DAVID  FRANKLIN  FARKAS
www.HouseHealing.com
www.YourChocolateHeaven.com

  How can they say my life is not a success?
  Have I not, for more than sixty years, got
  enough to eat and escaped being eaten?
                                               ~ Logan P. Smith

   No trees were destroyed by sending this message. However,
   a significant number of electrons were sorely inconvenienced