[Hidden-tech] Project Pier

Cheryl Handsaker cheryl at charlemont.com
Wed Sep 17 14:41:59 EDT 2008

Greetings, Dan,

I began using Project Pier at the beginning of July in my work with TnR
Global. Having never used Basecamp, it would be hard to draw comparisons
for you. I use it largely for task management. It allows me to add tasks
to various independent task lists and collaborators task lists, break my
own work down by project, and see a history of the tasks completed by my
group quickly.

I've only begun to learn about many of the features and configuration
options, but it has been robust for me. Rich Roth has also used the
source code to give us a second more customized task view, so I suppose
it is very flexible indeed.

Good luck!
Cheryl