[Hidden-tech] Question about the future of search tools

A - Z International az at a-zinternational.com
Tue Sep 16 15:09:27 EDT 2008

Hi all,

Still working on the Future of Jobs story for EDUTOPIA and hope for
yet more insight from my tech futurists. A Harvard prof came up with
two future jobs that would require very different types of search
tools. The question is what might be available in 10 or 15 years for
the following:

* Search for social networking sites based on personalities and
interests (psychosocial profiles) for a digital matchmaker

* Designing customized search for academics and researchers

	Again, I'll credit those folks with information that can be used.

	best,

	Amy Zuckerman
	HT Founder