[Hidden-tech] reduce energy consumption through building automation

Matt Lampiasi mattl at florenceit.net
Tue Sep 16 08:52:55 EDT 2008

Checkout CET in Northampton/Pittsfield, or NESEA in greenfield, they may
have someone. Automation is just one small part of improving energy
efficiency so I don't know if you can find someone who can talk on just
that, unless you find the salespeople who make the products being
considered ;)

Dennis Kunkler wrote:

> A friend is looking for someone who would be interested in giving a
> presentation to western Mass manufacturers on how they can reduce
> their energy consumption through building automation.
>
> Anyone have any contacts that they can forward?
> Thanks in advance for your suggestions.
>
> All the best.
>
> Dennis Kunkler, Partner
>
> /**/
>
> /dennis at yourbrandpartnership.com <mailto:dennis at yourbrandpartnership.com>/
> /www.yourbrandpartnership.com/ <http://www.yourbrandpartnership.com/>
> /413-786-9911 (o) /
> /413-218-6526(c)/

Thank you,
Matt Lampiasi
Florence I.T. - A Community IT shop.
413-303-9167 or @ florenceit.net <http://florenceit.net>
Now offering affordable, easy to implement enterprise class SPAM and
email Virus protection, with backup mail service - for any size business.