[Hidden-tech] HT lunch support group - 9/19 at 12:30 p.m.

Shel Horowitz shel at frugalfun.com
Thu Sep 11 23:12:54 EDT 2008

>   ** Be sure to fill out the survey/skills inventory in the member's area.
>   ** If you did, we all thank you.
>

>Hi all,
>
>	With lots of people telling me it's tough out there, I
>thought it might be time to continue our summer support group into
>the fall.
>	If you'd like to share work advice, tips on jobs, or just
>some company, come over to Esselon Cafe on Rt. 9 in Hadley at 12:30
>p.m.,  Friday, Sept. 19. Let's meet at the front table to the right.
>	Please email me directly at az at a-zinternational.com so I can
>look out for you.
>
>	best,
>
>	Amy Zuckerman
>	HT Founder

I int3end to come, thanks.

Shel Horowitz - 413-586-2388/800-683-WORD shel at frugalfun.com
-->Join the Business Ethics Pledge - Ten Years to Change the World,
One Signature at a Time  (please tell your friends)
<http://www.business-ethics-pledge.org>
Marketing consulting * copywriting * publishing assistance * speaking
How to market ethically/effectively: http://www.frugalmarketing.com
Ethics Blog:  http://www.principledprofit.com/good-business-blog/
Books: http://www.frugalmarketing.com/shop.html