[Hidden-tech] Looking for local database company - part two

Stefan Gonick stefan at DatabaseWebWorks.com
Sun Sep 7 11:48:47 EDT 2008

At 01:15 PM 9/6/2008, Daniel Belmont wrote:
>Hello all --
>
>  Earlier I sent out a post that referred mostly to mailing labels
> -- what I am actually looking for is a local database company that
> can produce a list of all of the single family homes in the general
> Northampton area ...
>meaning I don't have this list at the moment ...
>
>does anyone know of such a company ?
>
>thanks,
>Dan Belmont

Hi Dan,

The following web site has what you want:

         http://www.infousa.com/

Warm regards,
Stefan

Database WebWorks: Dynamic web sites through database integration
http://www.DatabaseWebWorks.com