[Hidden-tech] A Good ASP Calendar for A Community Website

B. Kimo Lee bklee at azurelink.com
Thu Oct 30 20:50:24 EDT 2008

Hi Lou,
You might consider creating the calendar in Google Calendar and
embedding it in the site. The calendar would need to be a publicly
available calender.
Best,
Kimo

AZURELINK  ::  "Simply Connected!"
Web Site Design & Scalable, Managed Web Hosting
Joomla! Content Management System Implementation
eCommerce Development
58 Cottage Street, Suite 1
Amherst, MA 01002-2125
New Telephone: (413) 306-4248