[Hidden-tech] Mac or PC?

Dina Polizzi dina.javanet at rcn.com
Wed Oct 29 12:11:49 EDT 2008

I'm a graphic designer and have been using Macs since the late 80's
when they were developed. My latest Mac was a G4 Titanium Laptop, which
I purchased about 6 years ago. I  spent the last 3 years doing
marketing and events, with only side graphics jobs. Now that my
graphics works has picked up again, I realized I have to buy a new
laptop.
My question:
Is the Mac still superior to the PC in graphics, audio and video
editing?
I know the Adobe Pro suite and the Macromedia suite are cross platform.
Many people are using PC's for audio and video editing. And everything
for Mac is more expensive.
I have to update soon, I'd love to hear some feedback.
Thanks,
Dina Polizzi
Imagi Design Studios
dina.javanet at rcn.com