[Hidden-tech] Web site 'Corner Peels'

DAVID F. FARKAS david at farkas.com
Tue Oct 28 12:17:53 EDT 2008

Thanx for all the great input on my other questions...

Here, of course, is another. This time a web development question.

I have seen 'corner peels' more and more. The corner of the page
seems to curl back revealing a small teaser. When you mouse-over the
curl it peels to reveal a clickable ad. I've been collecting links
for sites that offer kits to do it.

Someone just told me that their web geek thinks they randomly crash browsers.

Anyone have experience with them? If so, and you have a lead on code
that will do it 'right' (meaning without causing other problems)
please share your experience.

Thanx so much
David

----------
  LOVE is the Renewable Resource
DAVID  FRANKLIN  FARKAS
www.HouseHealing.com
www.YourChocolateHeaven.com

  How can they say my life is not a success?  Have
  I not, for more than sixty years, got  enough to eat
  and escaped being eaten?          ~ Logan P. Smith

   No trees were destroyed by sending this message. However, a
   significant number of electrons were sorely inconvenienced