[Hidden-tech] Expert Listings...

DAVID F. FARKAS david at farkas.com
Fri Oct 24 13:54:45 EDT 2008

Hi gang...

Two people that I trust both said the same thing to me this week...
that got my attention.

It was suggested that I position myself as a content expert for
reporters and others looking for people to interview (they both also
said to write the book, but that will take longer.)

So... if any of you know of web sites that list content experts, that
will point me in the right direction.

Thanx so much, as always for being my think tank.
Blissings,
Da/\id

BTW, I'm speaking at the Jones Library, Saturday at 2pm... my
signature topic 'Everything You Know About Ghosts is Dead Wrong.'

I could still use a couple of people to help set up and take down
chairs and table and perhaps help at the door. If you're interested
you get in free and get a free limited edition Ghost Buster t-shirt, too!

Seriously, I could use some help AND would love to see you there for the talk.

----------
  LOVE is the Renewable Resource
DAVID  FRANKLIN  FARKAS
www.HouseHealing.com
www.YourChocolateHeaven.com

  How can they say my life is not a success?  Have
  I not, for more than sixty years, got  enough to eat
  and escaped being eaten?          ~ Logan P. Smith

   No trees were destroyed by sending this message. However, a
   significant number of electrons were sorely inconvenienced